Horrorhound in Indianapolis, Indiana

Eerie Late Night Graveyard Forums Conventions and Events Horrorhound in Indianapolis, Indiana

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Mr. Maniacal Mr. Maniacal 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    Participant
    2 pts

Horrorhound in Indy and Cincinnati are the two conventions I try to attend each year. Sometimes I make it to Days of the Dead in Indy. It’s been my pleasure to meet a lot of the horror hosts at these conventions. Horrorhound photo

Mr. Maniacal
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Sebastian Sebastian.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Sebastian Sebastian.
    #81 Score: 1

For the past few years I’ve been able to make it to both HHW’s and I can honestly say I’ve never had a bad time at any of them. Granted horror hosts are more at the one in Cincy because of the Hall of Fame, but being an FX and mask nut I love the one in Indy more. I hope I can make it down for that one this fall.

Sebastian
    #86 Score: 2

We at Psycho Cinema have a table at the Indy HHW this year. We’ve been to a couple and have had a great time. We’re looking forward to this one even more so since we’ll be able to see and interact with all the cool people who go to this con because we’ll have a table in one of the dealers’ rooms. It’s gonna be a blast.

SebastianMr. Maniacal
    #87 Score: 1
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    Participant
    2 pts

I’ll be sure to stop by the Psycho Cinema table.

Mr. Maniacal
    #89 Score: 0

If I can make it you know I’ll seek you guys out for sure! Should be fun.

#125 Score: 0

Looking forward to HHW in Indy this year. We’ll be at Cincinnati too. I’ll have all four issues of the Dr. Crowe comic which I participated in coloring. It’s a really cool comic in the tradition of Hellboy and B.P.R.D. Good reads ahead!

#129 Score: 0

I’ve been swamped with Halloween Jack and Jacqueline getting the site ready to go. I’m not ruling it out, but not sure if I’ll be able to make Indy. I’m trying though. IF not post some pics guys!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.