Monster Movie Night starring Bobby Gammonster-Internet Horror Host

Eerie Late Night Graveyard Forums Horror Hosts Monster Movie Night starring Bobby Gammonster-Internet Horror Host

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr. Maniacal Mr. Maniacal 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Greetings all,
    Thank you for allowing me to join your lovely ghastly group. For those of you who don’t know me, I am Bobby Gammonster – Internet Horror Host of Monster Movie Night ( http://www.monstermovienight.com) along with my cohort er co-host Boris T. Buzzard . My little show has been growing over the years , we are in our 7th season with over 130 episodes that I film at my very real home ,Gargoyle Manor -The Monster Museum, which has also grown in size with the addition of another room last year . Plus I am now working with green screen technology, my new show that is on now ,is done in green screen. I still have lot’s to learn but that is part of the fun in Horror Hosting. I love monsters, kind of hard not too being one myself, and “yes” Gammonster is my legal real name, in old english it means “short legged creature” , kinda fits me as I am rather short, but make up for it with my top hat, lol. I have been collecting monsters and things pertaining to them all my life from age 5 , I have kept everything I got from age 6 hence a 10 room 49 year old and hopefully continuing collection . My wife and I do live the monster lifestyle, we both sleep in coffins, our family car is a Hearse a 96 caddy that was used in the 9/11 funerals , and we are both life long witches. We own and operate a small store called Gothic Charms where we sell magick supplies ,. Halloween and Monster wares. Thats about it, this is who I am . Thanks for reading. see you at the movies and as always. “Keep Screaming”

Mr. Maniacal
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bobby Gammonster - Internet Horror Host

#136 Score: 0

Welcome to the Eerie Late Night good sir! I’m glad you joined our forums here and look forward to your participation!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.