What to watch?

Eerie Late Night Graveyard Forums Movies What to watch?

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Gar The Ghoul Gar The Ghoul 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We have all seen alot…and I mean alot of different movies. Even the best of us haven’t seen it all. I don’t care if it’s an older movie or a new movie. What’s out there that is a must see film? Let’s start compiling a list!

Sebastian
    #120 Score: 2
    Gar The Ghoul
    Gar The Ghoul
    Participant
    3 pts

What made these movies so special (IMHO) was the ones that really scared us as children. When viewed years later as an adult, it might not have had the same affect.

For me, the 1959 film , ” The Hideous Sun Demon ” was my kid Kryptonite.

That film for whatever reason scared me witless ! I don’t know if it was the ‘monster mask’ or the ending. Heck, it could have been that I watched it as a young kid and I was at that “totally believable” stage in my life. Whatever the reason, it’s my standout film.

One other film that stands out for me is the 1974 film, “From Beyond the Grave”. My choice on this one .. is the comedy aspect of one of the tales included in this anthology ride. “The Elemental” showcasing the talents of Madame Orloff to “exorcise the demon (ahem, elemental spirit)” is a HOOT ! Well worth the watch !

Later ‘favorite horror movies’ might have been after the fear was gone..and it was just a delightful fun story to watch like all the subsequent versions of Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolf-man, and the Mummy or monsters ‘get ’em’.

Mr. ManiacalSebastian

Bleh Bleh to you all ..and as always .. Careful, Icarus.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.